Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Where are You, Jen???

Have you missed me? Wondering why I'm not in your blog feed?

If you've noticed a void in your life where Red Hot Books used to be, that means you aren't following my WordPress feed! I moved off Blogger a couple of months ago and it's been brought to my attention that Bloglovin still has the Blogger site as an active feed (as well as the WP site.) So if you're seeing this message --and you still want to follow the blog-- come visit me and subscribe over on WordPress.

The address is http://redhotbooks.com. I'd love to have you.

XOXO,
Jen

PS Please ignore my fat-face in the photo. I need to work on my selfie-photography.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 8:49:00 PM CDT , Blogger Unknown said...

The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you.
-the Infant Jesus of Prague

trustNjesus, girl...
and I'll see you Upstairs.

 

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home