5 for Friday - September 21
5. I have been stalking Sherrilyn Kenyon
I am so anxious!! Only 11 months to go.
4. Shiloh Walker, aka JC Daniels, has revealed the cover for book two in her Colbana Files series. Take a look at Night Blade:
People on the Council are dying left and right and she’s been requested to investigate the deaths. The number one suspect? Her lover, Damon. If she doesn’t clear his name, he gets a death sentence. Even if she succeeds? They still might try to execute him. Oh, and she’s not allowed to tell him about the case, either.
The stakes are high this time around, higher than they’ve ever been. Kit may be forced to pay the ultimate price to save her lover’s life…a price that could destroy her and everything she loves.
I really enjoyed Blade Song so I have high hopes for this one.
3. JR Ward is sharing tidbits on the next Fallen Angel book, Rapture. Every day, she is releasing a new little video on her Facebook page, which is evil and refuses to allow me to embed her clips. However, you can click on the pretend video player below and it will take you to the clip where she is talking about the heroine.
Rapture is out Tuesday. Please, JR, you must fix this Eddie thing.
2. I really loved the ARC of Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed by Anna Campbell. It's a Beauty & the Beast type of historical romance (also out Tuesday.)
Forever is giving away seven copies. You can win it before you can buy it. Check out the giveaway here.
1. And finally, Karen Marie Moning is answering some of the big questions about the next book in her Fever series, ICED. If I wasn't nervous before, I definitely am now. (I was totally nervous before, but now it's worse.)
- The next three books will be Fever #6-8
- The titles are ICED, BURNED & FLAYED
- They will be Dani POV
- She will be 14 at the beginning of her 3 book arc and 17 when it's over
- Dani will have sex with one of the guys who is in ICED
- Books #9-10 will be Mac POV
- These are not teen fiction
- ICED will not end in a cliffhanger
I loved the Fever books. Loved. But I am scared. Somebody needs to read this for me and give me the all clear.
I've got big news coming next week! I can't wait to share. Until then... stay to the light!