Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Associate Reviewer Wanted


After a lot of soul searching, I have decided to open up the blog for an associate reviewer.  I have loved being the sole voice for the blog.  And I still plan to keep the pace and content that I always have. But there are a few genres that I don't read, and I think it would good for the site to spread its wings a little.

So, I am looking for someone to review Contemporary Romance and/or BDSM titles.  Those don't have to be the only genres you review, but they would be the primary ones.  If you also like older YA, menage, f/f or any other romance subgenre that I don't usually feature, I'd be happy to use that as well.

Don't worry if you don't have tons of experience. If you're interested, fill out the form below and we'll take it from there. If not, I'd be grateful if you help me spread the word. 


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 2:22:00 PM CDT , Blogger Viari said...

I hope you find a good associate, I'd volunteer but I just can't read the BDSM's.

 
At Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 2:25:00 PM CDT , Blogger Jen at Red Hot Books said...

What about contemporary? If you like that, go ahead and apply anyway. I may end up with two people.

 

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home