5 For Friday - May 25
Wow! Is it Friday already? It's been a busy week for me, which I guess made the days fly by. The hubs is back from his trip to Miami. Baseball season has (thankfully) come to a close for my son. And now the kids are spending the long weekend with Grandma in New Orleans. So PARTY AT MY HOUSE. Of course, by that I mean "more time to read." Let's get to it!
5. My plan to read Armed & Dangerous this week was a success. It was so good! Now, I am putting all my Ty & Zane excitement into the next book. Stars & Stripes comes out August 13!! I am beside myself that it's releasing so soon. The publisher is changing. I don't know what's up with that, but here's the blurb:
When an emergency call from home upsets the balance of their carefully arranged world, Ty and Zane must juggle family drama with a perplexing crime to save a helpless victim before time runs out.
From the mountains of West Virginia to a remote Texas horse ranch harboring more than just livestock and childhood memories, Ty and Zane must face their fears—and their families—to overcome an unlikely enemy and bring peace back into their newly shared world.
4. The book trailer is out for Gena Showalter's latest! Wicked Nights is the first in her new Lords of the Underworld spinoff series, Angels of the Dark. The cover is smoking-hot, no?
Wicked Nights is out June 26th.
3. Biting Cold is still more than two months away but Chloe Neill is already gearing up for the next book in her Chicagoland Vampires series with her new cover reveal.
House Rules is scheduled for release in February 2013.
2. Most of you know that I have not read the 50 Shades books, but that doesn't mean that I couldn't enjoy this dramatic reading from the cast of Snow White & the Huntsman. Funny --especially when Chris Hemsworth realizes what he's reading and tosses the book away in horror.
1. And finally, the Tumblr Photo of the Week. (If you click on it, it gets bigger.)
Have a great weekend!