Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Welcome Shelly!

I am excited to announce that Red Hot Books is expanding.  Two associate reviewers are coming on board.  Shelly is here now to introduce herself.  Please join me in welcoming her to the blog! Click here to meet Allison.

======================================================


I love the written word. I appreciate and enjoy books that make me think and even better, make me wish to be part of the story. Since my mother introduced me to Harlequin romances as a teenager, I’ve since graduated ‘up’ or ‘over’ (however you’d like to say it) and haven’t looked back since.

Folks, I’ve never written a book and trust me, you don’t want me to. The good thing is, I can spot proper English and know how to write smokin’ hot reviews.

I enjoy most genres of romance/erotica but I do have a bias to good IR (contemporary and historical), mf/ mfm /mmf contemporary and/or historical or any book that catches my eye (especially if the cover is super delish).

My name is Shelly. I was born on a small isle in the West Indies moved to Texas as soon as I could and never left.

If you’d like to say hi, please don’t be shy.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 11:18:00 AM CDT , Blogger CdnMrs said...

Welcome! Can't wait to read your reviews. :)

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 11:19:00 AM CDT , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome Shelly and have fun. Reviewing is great past time!!!

Mariana @ Book Travels

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 11:40:00 AM CDT , Blogger ParaJunkee said...

Hiya Shelly! Good luck with Jen... *snicker*

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 11:42:00 AM CDT , Blogger Jen at Red Hot Books said...

LOL. She got a healthy dose of me on the phone last night. But I guess that's no substitute for the Real-Life experience...

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 1:30:00 PM CDT , Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome!!! :-)

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 1:31:00 PM CDT , Blogger LoriR said...

Welcome Shelly! You will have a blast!!!!

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 2:37:00 PM CDT , Blogger Jennifer @ The Book Nympho said...

A LONG dose I'm sure. ;)

Welcome Shelly. Can't wait to read your first review.

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 2:41:00 PM CDT , Blogger Jen at Red Hot Books said...

Hmfp.

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 7:52:00 PM CDT , Blogger Underworld Love Addiction said...

Welcome Shelly!

 
At Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 1:21:00 AM CDT , Blogger Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Welcome Shelly :)

 
At Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 7:33:00 AM CDT , Blogger Mandi said...

*waves* Hi Shelly!

 
At Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 3:21:00 PM CDT , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, looking forward to reading what awesomeness you're gonna share with us.

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 7:53:00 PM CDT , Blogger Shelly said...

Wow - I'm so LATE to the party. Thanks for the warm welcome and super fabulous kind words.

 

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home