Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Can I Get Your Vote?


The fine folks at Goodreads are hosting a fantastic contest right now.  It's called the Independent Book Blogger Awards and the winner gets a trip to attend BEA (Book Expo America) in New York this year.  I know several bloggers in our community are entering, but if you enjoy Red Hot Books, I would really appreciate your vote. The contest runs through April 23rd.

Thanks so much for your support. You guys make blogging fun.

Independent Book Blogger Awards
Vote for this blog for the Independent Book Blogger Awards!
Vote

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 10:05:00 AM CDT , Blogger Book Savvy Babe said...

Congrats!!! Book Savvy Babe

 
At Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 10:07:00 AM CDT , Blogger Jen at Red Hot Books said...

LOL. I didn't win. I'm asking people to vote for me. (But I like your positive attitude.)

 
At Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 4:00:00 PM CDT , Blogger Lesley said...

Voted! I love your blog:)

 

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home