Thursday, September 1, 2011

DragonCon, Baby!


Just an FYI... If you haven't seen me gushing about it on Twitter for the past year or so, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm headed out on vacation tonight.  A friend and I are hitting Interstate-20, headed to DragonCon!!!  This is my first convention and I'm very excited... mostly for the True Blood panels, my photo shoot with Joe Manganiello, and a chance for some face-time with the awesome Sherrilyn Kenyon. 

I've been hard at work, reading ahead, to get some reviews scheduled to post in my absence.  But beyond that, I don't know how much I'll be around.  If the con has wifi, I'll try to tweet pictures!  In the meantime, I'll be people watching and submerging myself in the infamous DragonCon Bucket-O-Rum.  What self-respecting New Orleans girl can turn down rum -- in a bucket?  (Not this one!!)  Wish me luck. I still have to pack.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 1:03:00 PM CDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time! I met Sherrilyn Kenyon and she is SOOO awesome in person.

 
At Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 7:11:00 PM CDT , Blogger Alleged Author said...

You're gonna post all about it right? RIGHT? Have an awesome time!

 
At Sunday, September 4, 2011 at 4:14:00 AM CDT , Blogger Tyraa said...

Aw Jealous you get to meet Kenyon! Have a great time and post up some pics so I can be jealous all over again LOL :)

 
At Sunday, September 4, 2011 at 1:41:00 PM CDT , Blogger jfort357 said...

OMG....this sounds so fun!!! Photo shoot with Joe, I'm sure will be memorable!! He's so HOT!!! I'm also a big fan of Sherrilyn!!! Hope you have a great time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home