Friday, July 8, 2011

Top 5 Ways to Get Joe Manganiello Naked at DragonCon

My book-BFF Jenna and I have been planning our big getaway at DragonCon since last September.  Our passes are purchased. Our hotel is booked.  And every a week, I check the updated guest list to see exactly how our big investment is going to pay off.  So you can imagine my excitement when one of my top-3 guys I want to roll around naked with man-crushes showed up on the list! 

Super sexy Joe Manganiello is going to be there!!!  I've been stewing on this information for a couple of weeks now and honestly, it comes down to one big question: How the hell are we going to get him to take off his clothes?  Really.  I've come up with a couple of ideas, but it's always good to have a back-up plan. 

Here's what I've got so far:

  • Set fire to a cardboard cut-out of Alan Ball. Not only will it make me feel infinitely better to burn him in effigy, but it may set off the sprinklers.  Mr. Manganiello will either have to take off his soaked clothes OR I can just enjoy him in a wet T-shirt contest sort of way.
  • Cover his chair in chocolate syrup.  Rather than walk around looking like he crapped his pants, Mr. Manganiello will be forced to remove said pants. I could offer to lick up any remnants of syrup that might linger on his skin.
  • Turn off the air conditioner. After all, it's Atlanta in the summertime. He'll have to strip to maintain his body temperature.  --But then again, everyone else might follow suit... including whoever is standing next to me and undoubtedly dressed as a Wookie.  Scratch that plan. 
  • Use the power of my mind.  Admittedly, this is not the best idea.  Because if that worked, he'd already be naked.  At my house. 
  • Arrange for someone at the convention to have a gaping, bleeding wound. Mr. Manganiello will have to remove his shirt and use it to stem the flow of blood.  I have a few people in mind that I could bring for this express purpose.  It would kill two birds with one stone.

That's all I've got for now.  So I am opening up the floor to suggestions. What's in it for you?  Pictures of course!  I promise to bring my camera.  All ideas are welcome. (Bonus points for anyone who can figure out how I can also get Jason Momoa and Charlie Hunnam to sign up for the conference.)

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At Friday, July 8, 2011 at 12:47:00 PM CDT , Blogger Beth D. said...

:O Holy hell!!!!!!! I am so glad I am going. I didn't know that and just did a happy dance in front of the computer. You have officially made my Friday!

 
At Friday, July 8, 2011 at 1:15:00 PM CDT , Anonymous Paperback Daydreamer (Deanna) said...

Oh I am sooooo very jealous right now. I'm pondering this question of how to get him to take of his clothes. Rawr. Couldn't everyone jut brake out into a chant like "Take your shirt off! Take your shirt off!" I mean he's done worse then that for the show...he's got to at least take his shirt off. Um...yeah that's all I have right now, but if I think of more I will be back to share!

BTW, your Man Candy side picture show is very distracting...where the hell did you find all those hot pictures??!! I need a walk in freezer now. :-D

 
At Friday, July 8, 2011 at 2:23:00 PM CDT , Blogger Bells said...

I think that all of your suggestions to get Joe nekkid are excellent. I'm proud of you fellow Joe lovah! Here's another one that I think could work. Get one of those gag pens that would explode ink all over him. Then he would have to remove said clothes. It might not be as sexy ass chocolate syrup, but it might do the trick. ;)

 
At Friday, July 8, 2011 at 2:33:00 PM CDT , Blogger JJ said...

1. It's ATLANTA. There will be someone on every corner we can get roofies from.

2. We can go all cavewoman on him. Knock him out with something heavy. And take him to our room and strip him down.

3. Bribery. but it needs to be with baked goods as I don't have very much $.

 
At Friday, July 8, 2011 at 2:36:00 PM CDT , Blogger Jen at Red Hot Books said...

Jenna... You KNOW that man probably hasn't eaten a carb in two years. We'll end up alone, shitfaced in the hotel, eating muffins!

 
At Friday, July 8, 2011 at 2:37:00 PM CDT , Blogger JJ said...

Is it bad that sounds fun to me? oh and I adore being called your book-BFF.

 

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home