Happy Friday! Here's our weekly opportunity for bloggers to come together and check out each others sites. Please remember to leave a comment below, along with your link so that I can check out your site, and return the favor.
If you want to participate, it's easy. To learn more and to enter, check out: Parajunkee
and Crazy for Books
Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1. If left completely alone, I'd read a full length novel in 3-4 hours in one sitting.
2. I read in my car during my lunch break.
3. For a while after reading a series, I think in the speech patterns of the characters. (Right now, I keep thinking "Win!" thanks to Strider in the LotU.)
4. When one of my good friends arrives at work every day, we spend at least our first 10 minutes dishing on what we read the night before.
5. I get really bummed out when finishing a series and have to start something new right away. I call it "breaking up" with the last set of books.
6. *BONUS ANSWER* I absolutely hate it when the cover models don't match the character descriptions in a book. It drives me nuts.
Q. If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?
That's really hard. I'm going with the assumption that I can do whatever I want or be whoever I want in this instance. So I'd say either The Dark Hunter books, so I could completely pulverize Artemis OR The Lords of the Underworld so I could be Torin's HEA. (Don't tell my husband.)
Labels: by Jen, ff