Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow Friday & Blog Hop


Happy Friday! Here's our weekly opportunity for bloggers to come together and check out each others sites. Please remember to leave a comment below, along with your link so that I can check out your site, and return the favor.

If you want to participate, it's easy. To learn more and to enter, check out: Parajunkee  and Crazy for Books!

Q. How did you come up with your blog name?

That one is pretty easy. I love dirty romance books. The best ones burn up the page and leave me fanning myself from the heat.  Granted, I also really enjoy some Urban Fantasy books that are a bit spare on the smut-factor.  But at the end of the day, I know where my bread is buttered.

Book Blogger HopQ. Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?

I read really quickly. Sometimes, I have to force myself to slow down. I usually go through about a book per day. (All of the reviews you find on my site are written by me and detail the book I read the day before.) With that in mind, I only read one book at a time.  I can't imagine doing otherwise.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 3:51:00 PM CDT , Blogger Janna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm a new follower!

Janna

 
At Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 4:03:00 PM CDT , Blogger Marathon said...

*high fives the reading addict* You too? People think I'm nuts, to be able to read a book per day... Yay, a fellow addict!

And thanks for stopping by the blog earlier!

Asher K.

P.S. *pokes follower your follower count*

 
At Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 6:48:00 PM CDT , Blogger WickedEnchantment said...

What a grand idea!! I love this :D


http://www.wickedenchantment.com

 
At Monday, March 21, 2011 at 2:24:00 PM CDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
I know what you mean about red-hot romance, I'm a fan too.

And I envy your that you can read so quickly. I can't - though for some reason I read faster in English than in Spanish (which is my first language).

 
At Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 4:15:00 PM CDT , Blogger E Kelly said...

Newest follower here via the Friday blog hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer and a reader of almost anything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

http://writerekelly.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home