Monday, May 27, 2013

Associate Reviewer Wanted


It's with some sadness that I'm announcing Allison is leaving the blog. She's got a lot going on in her life and there's just no room for blogging right now. I still have the wonderful Shelly here to help me with all of my menage, erotica and BDSM needs. But I'd like to bring on another reviewer to help out too!

Primarily, I'd love to find a contemporary romance reader.  That doesn't have to be the only genre you review, but it would be a great help.  If you also like older YA, NA, f/f, romantic suspense or any other romance subgenre that I don't usually feature, I'd be happy to use that as well.

Do you review on Goodreads, Shelfari, or Amazon? Are you ready to jump into blogging --or to drop the responsibility of your own blog? If you're interested, fill out the form below and we'll take it from there. If not, I'd be grateful if you help me spread the word. 

*Update* I have had so many great responses, I am taking down the form while I sort through them. Thank you so much!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home