Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Review: Beg For It

Reviewed by Shelly
 
Blurb: The Pact of Seduction has one rule—fulfill your ultimate fantasy. Bella’s problem, she can’t live up to her vow. But her failure spins events that lead her into unknown territory. Kole, a Dom at the sex club Castle Dolce Vita, wasn’t part of her fantasy, but he’s about to show her he should have been.

Kole is more than willing to introduce Bella to BDSM since he’s held an interest in her for some time. But the feisty woman isn’t easily tamed and her strong personality proves to be difficult. While she might be determined to keep him at a distance, Kole has other ideas. He won’t allow her to shut him out.

A pact between best friends brought them together, emotional barriers tear them apart. Kole skillfully reminds Bella through pleasure and punishment that she is now his submissive, and her place is under his command.

Review: Having not read the first in the series I didn’t feel cheated or left out by jumping right into this one. The primary reason being the characters (Reed, Marley, Kyra and Sadie) from Bind Me (Book One) continue to play a part.  I might be going out on a limb here (don’t think so though) the other roomies will eventually have their turn.

Kole and Bella rocked my world big time, especially that Kole. What a hunk of mantastic he is, yummy! Their short but fulfilling story starts out quick and doesn’t take a breather anywhere through out. After their first ‘scene’ I was worried that Bella was going to turn out to be a simpering idiot but she make a valiant comeback with the help of Kole of course (did I already mention that he’s kinda deliciously awesome).  And oh my goodness, the sex scenes were rocking - yes, the don’t come aknocking kind. Bella better be thankful to the many subs before her for all pleasures and not so painful punishments in her future.

If BDSM floats your boat, I know you’re going to enjoy this ride. And if it doesn’t, this might be a good one to try, as there is nothing too far-fetched that would invite the ewww factor. I’m totally looking forward to Book Three.

Happy reading folks!

Rating: A-

*Book provided by author for review

Beg for It
by Stacey Kennedy
Release Date: May 29, 2012
Publisher: Loose ID

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 12:34:00 PM CDT , Blogger Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

I loved Kole when I seen him in book one Bind Me (you should totally read it) he kinda scared me. He seemed a lot more rough. I can't wait to see all the other girls get their turn.

 
At Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 5:54:00 PM CDT , Blogger Unknown said...

I usually stick to urban fantasy or paranormal romance, but this has caught my attention. I may have to venture out of my comfy genre zone and check this out. I've read the Frostbite series by Stacey Kennedy and they are amazing, with some pretty steamy sex scenes. Stacey is an exceptional, witty writer!

 
At Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 8:47:00 AM CDT , Blogger Shelly said...

I'm gonna have to do that in the near future. He was vera vera vera intense but oh so nice...

 
At Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 8:49:00 AM CDT , Blogger Shelly said...

Ash (may I rename you Ash?) YES do venture out! I know you won't be disappointed...

 

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home