Saturday, November 17, 2012

Review: Galway Bound

Reviewed by Shelly
 
Couple of disclaimers - I didn't read the first book in the series prior to doing this review, but Jen did a review of the first story in the series (so check that out). Now that being said, I was warned that this short story contained - D/s, impact play, edging/orgasm denial, bondage, toys, and light voyeurism. Heed those warnings, folks: they're serious, because I dare say that some of it made me a little uncomfortable.

Cormac Kelly and Sean Ohara have been together for a year and during that time, their busy schedules have kept them from enjoying some quality time. Cormac, feeling the need for some kink, decides to book them into a hotel where they can both get away and enjoy themselves.

Now I can't say too much or I'm gonna give the whole thing away. Once the guys get to the hotel, the action starts quickly so there's not a big build up here.  It's down and dirty, but in a good way (if ya like that sort of thing - *wink*.)  I was a bit skeptical at first for a couple of reasons. I don't like that whole gagging thing, especially when the gaggee's hands are bound, and I absolutely do NOT agree with ever leaving someone tied up by themselves for any period of time. Other than those issues, I thought this short did a good job of showing the love and more importantly, the trust that Sean and Cormac have for each other.

Just in case I wasn't clear - the sex betwixt these two is smokin' HOT! And if you're a fan of the first story, be sure to read this one because it's a nice interlude. If you're not a fan or haven't read the first story, it's a good short standalone and is a nice window into Sean and Cormac's life together.

Happy reading folks!

Rating: B

*Book provided by author for review

Click to purchase: Amazon
Galway Bound
by Heidi Belleau & Violetta Vane
Release Date: October 8, 2012

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home