Friday, June 10, 2011

Follow Friday


 Follow Friday is one of the best ways to find other bloggers and network!  Check out Parajunkie's View to learn more!

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says, "You and your favorite character can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

A. That's tough. Part of me wants to go with one of my feisty book ladies who are graced with an uber-sexy man. Like Cat... because, of course, she has Bones.  Kate, because she has Curran. Mac, because she has Barrons.  Yeah, that's tempting.  But I think I am going to go with Nix, the Proto-Valkyrie, Soothsayer Without Equal.  She may be a touch crazy, but she is beautiful, omniscient, and hilarious. She can kick ass, and I have no doubt that Kresley Cole's going to provide a super-sexy man for her, to top all others. May I suggest one of those Lykae, please?

*For more on Cat & Bones, check out Halfway to the Grave. You can get to know Kate & Curran in Magic Bites.  Mac & Barrons begin their story in Darkfever.  Nix can be found in just about every Immortals After Dark book. The first full length novel is A Hunger Like No Other.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 9:53:00 PM CDT , Blogger Chelsey @ Starry Sky Books said...

Old follow stopping through. I haven't actually heard of most of those characters, except for Cat and Bones, though I haven't read any of their books. But I know everyone who has loves Bones!

 
At Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 10:37:00 PM CDT , Blogger ~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

I love how when it comes to females it's their men that make us reader's want to walk in their shoes for a day. I love it. Hopping through. Happy weekend and be sure to check out my answer--> http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/

 
At Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 11:03:00 PM CDT , Blogger Ange said...

I haven't heard of that series before, but I will definitely check it out. Great answer. Have a great weekend.
Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

My FF: http://tiny.cc/nu5kz

 
At Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 11:20:00 PM CDT , Blogger Rebecca said...

My pick was Cat, but I love Kate and Mac too. (new Follower) Happy Friday
~Rebecca
www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 at 2:12:00 AM CDT , Blogger Obsession with Books said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

Great choices! I chose Mac & Kate Daniels as well ;)

My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice weekend.

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 at 4:35:00 AM CDT , Blogger Kyanara_BJD said...

Hi,

Hopping by for the follow friday.

I do not know the book./character you name. Gonna check it out.

Wishing you a wonderfull weekend!

Kyanara from the Life of a BookAholic

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 at 1:21:00 PM CDT , Blogger Unknown said...

HI from your newest follower! Hope you have a great weekend. Please stop by my blog when you get a second and comment. I also have a great giveaway happening on there.

http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday.html

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 at 5:36:00 PM CDT , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'm just starting the fourth Fever book. Barrons is quite something.
My Hop

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 at 6:23:00 PM CDT , Blogger Unknown said...

Cat or Mac would be great picks as well! I haven't read any of Cole's books yet but seeing how you put them in the same category as the two above-mentioned heroines I'll have to change that! I'm your newest follower, happy Friday!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads
Sign-up for Midnight Summer Festival

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 at 7:07:00 PM CDT , Blogger Jennifer_After_Dark said...

LOL I love All Knowing NIx,,,Happy Friday Jen..
I see your still into the Ghostwalkers..lol lovelove love them..
jen

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 at 7:28:00 PM CDT , Blogger Stephanie @ Once Upon A Chapter said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 at 7:41:00 PM CDT , Blogger Stephanie @ Once Upon A Chapter said...

Stopping by from the hop! New follower. :)

Stephanie
Find Out Who I'd Switch!

 
At Friday, June 10, 2011 at 11:52:00 PM CDT , Blogger Nicki J. Markus / Asta Idonea said...

Thanks for the follow - following back!

 

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home