Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekday Blog Hop

Book Blogger HopThe blog hop was late this week, but better late than never! 

Q. Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure? 
That's an easy one for me! I love tv. So if my face isn't firmly stuffed in a book (or my Nook), you'll likely find me parked on the sofa, watching one of my many shows!  My favorites include The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy, and Spartacus!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you'll be back next week, when I'll be chatting with the fantastic Jennifer Estep and giving away 5 copies of Tangled Threads.  That contest begins 4/22.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At Monday, April 11, 2011 at 2:49:00 PM CDT , Blogger JillyB07 said...

new follower, I dont watch much tv but I did list Bones and Supernatural as my two shows that I cant not watch. I forgot to list Grey's anatomy though! I tried to watch the Vampire Diaries but it was way to different from the books so I stopped watching.

www.jillybsbooks.blogspot.com

 
At Monday, April 11, 2011 at 3:04:00 PM CDT , Blogger Unknown said...

New follower here, I am a Spartacus fan too!! I mildly upset Spartacus fan...6 episodes of Gods of the Sands and having to wait till 2012 for season 2 its as bad as waiting for a new book lol. Happy reading =o)

 
At Monday, April 11, 2011 at 3:52:00 PM CDT , Blogger Michelle Greathouse said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed you back to yours. :)

I'm also a huge fan of Supernatural and Spartacus - as well as True Blood.

I'm looking forward to your posts.

M

 
At Monday, April 11, 2011 at 4:16:00 PM CDT , Blogger DJL said...

New follower via the Blog Hop. :) I'm such a tv watcher though most of my tv is watched on Netflix. Thank you for stopping by, and as long as you can enjoy baked goods, that's half the fun! Happy reading and have a good week!

~DJL

 
At Monday, April 11, 2011 at 4:42:00 PM CDT , Blogger Carol said...

HI Jen,
thanks for coming by my blog.

I do love my soap operas and quizzes on the tv. We have a couple of hours where the tv channels are set to change for Deal or no Deal, Eggheads, then the soaps :)

carol

 
At Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 8:47:00 AM CDT , Blogger Hannah Doermann said...

Thanks for commenting (:

I love Vampire Diaries, too! And TV in general xp

 

Post a Comment

This is an award free zone. But your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home